ViewSonic VT2430 24-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review
ViewSonic VT2430 24-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Overview & for SaleViewsonic VT2430 24" LCD TV VT2430 LCD Flat Panel TVs
ViewSonic VT2430 24-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Specifications
Great for use in small spaces such as bedrooms, home offices and dorm rooms, ViewSonic's stylish, high-performance 24-inch VT2430 widescreen HDTV provides a Full HD 1080p resolution that delivers 100 percent of your HD signal for incredibly precise images. The integrated ATSC/NTSC/QAM tuner and multiple connectivity options including HDMI with HDCP give you all the inputs you need for game consoles, DVD and Blu-ray players and computers. And its fast 5 ms (millisecond) response time produces blur-free fast action movies, sports and games.
The 24-inch double-duty ViewSonic VT2430 allows you to watch high-def programming as well as use it as a PC monitor.
Additionally, the VT2430 can be used as a computer monitor, enabling you to stay productive with your PC--as well as watch streaming Internet video amazingly crisp detail. Other features include an anti-reflective coating on the LCD screen to reduce glare, digital ATSC tuner for watching over-the-air HD programming, and a QAM tuner for tuning into unscrambled cable channels.
- Experience a new dimension in movie viewing and gaming with Full HD 1080p resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio for optimum richness and clarity in picture quality.
- Vivid graphics, clear text, stunning TV with high brightness of 300 nits, ultra-high dynamic contrast ratio of 8000:1, and 1920 x 1080 optimum PC resolution provide vibrant video and crisp data images in the living room or on the desktop.
- ClearPicture electronics eliminate noise, increase contrast and detail and optimize color for rich, vibrant images. High-definition images look amazing and even standard television images are unbelievably smooth and sharp.
- 3D digital comb filter performs field-by-field comparisons of the television image to accurately separate the color from the black-and-white information and remove both horizontally and vertically hanging dots, as well as dot crawl, resulting in a razor sharp image.
- Plug-and-play connectivity with integrated HDTV tuner and one HDMI input for HD set-top boxes, DVDs, game consoles and camcorders.
- Versatile OptiSync connectivity with support for HDMI with high-definition content protection (HDCP) and analog (VGA) signals, plus component, S-video, composite, and TV/cable input (see a larger schematic image of the rear jack pack).
- Integrated stereo speakers complete the multimedia experience.
- Warranty: One year on parts and backlight
- Size: 23.6-inch LCD screen (diagonal)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Input signal: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1 (typ) static; 10,000:1 dynamic (typ)
- Response time: 5 ms (milliseconds)
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2 (candela per square meter)
- Viewing angles: 160 degrees horizontal, 160 degrees vertical
- Speakers: 2 x 5 watts (10 watts total power)
- TV mode features: Auto scan, set channel, channel delete, label, favorite, fine tune
- Video mode features: Picture (contrast, brightness, color, tint, sharpness, color temperature), sound (volume, balance, bass, treble), input menu (TV, AV, S-video, YCbCr, YPbPr, HDMI, VGA), parental control (caption, change password, V-chip temporary disable), setup menu (time out, language, memory recall)
- PC mode features: Auto adjust, contrast, brightness, H position, V position, fine tune, color temperature, picture mode
- VESA mount: 100 x 100
What's in the BoxViewSonic LCD HDTV/monitor, power cable, remote control (with batteries), quick start guide, user guide
ViewSonic Model Comparison
|Resolution||1400 x 900||1680 x 1050||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080|
|Input signals||720p, 1080i||720p, 1080i||720p, 1080i, 1080p||720p, 1080i, 1080p||720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Contrast ratio||4000:1 dynamic||1000:1 static||8,000:1 dynamic||10,000:1 dynamic||10,000:1 dynamic|
|Brightness||300 cd/m2||300 cd/m2||300 cd/m2||300 cd/m2||300 cd/m2|
|Response time||5 ms||5 ms||5 ms||5 ms||5 ms|
|3D comb filter|
|Speakers||2 x 2.5-watt||2 x 3-watt||2 x 3-watt||2 x 5-watt||2 x 5-watt|
|HDMI||1||1 (vers. 1.3)||1||3||1|
|PC (VGA)||1||1||1||1||1||RF (TV input)||1||1||1||1||1|
|Digital audio output|
(with stand; WxHxD)
|17.4 x 14.8 x 6.1"||20.8 x 17 x 8.6"||20.9 x 16.6 x 8.4"||22 x 16.5 x 7.4"||22.3 x 17.4 x 8.3"|
| With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience. |
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 08, 2011 09:40:26Related : Sale jokesk8 Malls Store